Mudaraba Term Deposit
Mudaraba Term Deposit Receipt (MTDR) is a profit bearing account which offers returns by depositing money for fixed period of time based on Mudaraba concept. These deposits are repayable subject to a period of notice and hence known as time deposits or time liabilities meaning thereby that these are withdraw able subject to a period of notice and not on demand. With a minimum amount of Tk.20000/- for the period of 3 months, 6 months, 12 months, 24 months and a maximum of 60 months can be deposited.
- Complete account opening form
- 02 copies passport size photographs of account holder duly attested by introducer
- 1 copy photograph of nominee duly attested by the accountholder
- Identification proof like National ID Card/Passport
- Minimum deposit Tk.20000/-
- Introducer signature